Monday, November 10, 2008

In Transition !

Times flies by as I stand in transition ............. ! I can see it everywhere ! Damn it , I am already an adult ! Childhood is done with ! Kyunki Saas Bhi kabhi bahu thi and Kahaani Ghar Ghar ki have stopped telecasting their social malfunctionings !! Anil Kumble is gone , So has Sourav left the field forever! Its over 7 years since the WTC have been destroyed, 7 years ? SHIT ! I remember it like it was yesterday!! America has destroyed Afganisthan and Iraq! saddam hussein is dead! So if Benazir Bhutto! Pervez Musharraf is no more the Pak chief ! George Bush completed 8 year ,Putin is gone So is Tony Blair! Even Manmohan Singh has completed his 1st term !! Bombs have stopped affecting me or my conscience ! Terrorism is boring and a mundane routine , it seems to have been accepted by people as a part of life !! CDs which use to store a lottt in 2000 have been replaced by DVD which by blue ray ? not yet !phew !I laugh at my 6 yr old electronic diary which says it can store 200 Nos. wid a memory of 256 KB !! Hehe ! I remember mobile phones loosing their antenas for the 1st time and those elite phone which even had a quarter megapixel cam , now I hold a 5mp camera which is also a mobile ! I remember flat screen TVs as a revolution today the whole tv is flat !! Does anybody have a casette player or a walkman ?! ipod rules ! I stand in motion as I experience the silent velocity of this ever accelerating world enjoying the new trendz and challenges in a completely dynamic and ever changing environment !!

1 comment:

Ojas said...

man...
that was true...
you remember.. we people cried for a "limelette chi goli"
man.. i now dun even give a damn even if my hand holds a dozenful of Ferrero Rochers..
read my artucles too !
but then u have a point !

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com