Thursday, September 11, 2008

Self Awareness !

I dont know, whether you people have experienced it but theres this very strange experience of mine. At times when I look into the mirror looking at myself and keep looking at myself more than I normally would ,it strikes me as a very pleasent sense of awareness that the person in front of me is me !! That face ,the body its mine 100 % of it ! I exist and I m in full control of myself !
Its very rarely that u look at yourself so intently , we always look in the mirror for just to check on the odd shabbiness of hair or some cosmetic appearance of that sort ! but we hardly see ourselves as a person in mirror and there I sincerely think we miss something ! its not the face thats important , I dunno but I sort of feel that u get a brief vision into urself as a person when u stare at urself in the mirror or for that matter even ur photograph !
This self awareness gives me a kind of kick for doing something as in I feel like I m in more control of myself and can do whatever I want! I get to know myself as a 3rd person and thats excellent for bringing out self corrections ! U actually kno urself more than anybody could possibly know u but in the course of time U take it for granted and stop evaluating urself as a person and tend to get pushed around and swayed by the surrounding events ! U tend to loose the awareness of ur being !
If U can cultivate this habit of being aware of urself as person , U automatically end up
being more matured , refiend and focussed person ! and basically enjoy the feeling that U exist
and are able ! Able to do the most non thought of things in this world cause you are present !!!

2 comments:

Param Aggarwal said...

You put my thoughts into words......... So true!

Shaw Naik said...

Perfect .... even I practise this !

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com